Spread the cost of your pet’s healthcare when you join The Healthy Pet Club
At Brook House Veterinary Centre, we believe looking after your much loved pet shouldn’t cost the earth. This is why we created The Healthy Pet Club to give you peace of mind that you can give your puppy, kitten, cat, dog or rabbit the best when it comes to their preventative health treatment.
Doing the #BestForPets
The Healthy Pet Club and MiPet Cover (pet insurance) have joined forces so we can all do the #BestForPets.
Our goal is to help pet owners nationwide to ensure their beloved pets have access to all the tools they need to have lifelong health and wellbeing.
From just £15.98 a month, we can offer the following exclusive benefits to help keep your pet happy and healthy:
- Annual vaccination (including Kennel Cough for dogs) – Protecting your pet from life threatening diseases like parvovirus, feline leukaemia and myxomatosis. It is also an essential requirement of many pet insurance policies.
- Flea and worm treatment – Regular prescription based treatment that helps protect your pet from fatal parasites like lungworm.
- Six month health check with a veterinary nurse – Half yearly checks to put your mind at rest that there are no early signs of serious ailments.
- 20% off neutering – saving you money on protecting your pet from a number of potential diseases and injuries.
- 10% off all vet fees and products – supporting you in keeping your pet as healthy as possible with a discount off everything in practice.
And other great benefits to help keep your pet healthy and protected, such as:
- Nail clipping
- 20% off selected lifetime care medication
- Fixed price dentals
- VHD1 and VHD2 vaccination for rabbits
Through being a member of The Healthy Pet Club you can save up to £200 a year (or more for larger breeds)* on your pet’s essential preventative care. With savings like this, it’s easy to see why so many pet owners choose to join The Healthy Pet Club. For more information and to join – www.thehealthypetclub.co.uk/join.
Full details available at www.thehealthypetclub.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
The Healthy Pet Club loyalty scheme is run by CVS (UK) Ltd for its veterinary practices nationwide.
*Sample savings based on average prices charged across a sample of 25 practices. Benefits received under the HPC loyalty scheme include: initial vaccination (including Kennel Cough), year’s flea and worming medication, microchip, 20% off neutering, 20% off selected lifetime medication, 10% off products & services, 20% off wellness test and unlimited nail clipping. The cost of purchasing these goods and services separately would result in an average annual savings of up to £200 (or more for larger breeds). Benefits, costs and savings vary depending on the type and size of your pet.